Provision of Legal Services
JUDr. Lucie Hrdá, Attorney at Law
IČ: 06717969, ČAK 11778
Vinohradská 343/6, Praha 2
E-mail: [email protected]
Lawful Basis for Processing
- Agreement on the provision of legal services
- A data subject – client (hereinafter “client”) is obliged to provide their personal data, which results from the above mentioned agreement
Purpose of Processing
Provision of legal services according to the agreement concluded with the client.
Recipient of Personal Data
- Public authorities (e.g. courts, administrations)
- Providers of information system maintenance
- Other recipients as needed and instructed by the client
Data Retention Period
Personal data will be processed throughout the duration of the agreement and after termination of the agreement the data will be handled pursuant to valid legislation, mainly Act no 85/1996 Coll. (Advocacy Act), Act no 499/2004 Coll. (Act on Archiving and Records Management and on the Amendment of Selected Acts) and Regulation EC No 679/2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive No 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- Right to access personal data means that the client has the right to ask the data controller to get information whether their personal data is processed, and if so, what type of data it is and how it is processed. The client has also the right to have their inaccurate personal data relating to them corrected at their request without undue delay by the data controller-lawyer. The client has the right to supplement incomplete data at anytime.
- Right to erasure of personal data means the obligation of the data controller-lawyer to delete the processed personal data of the client if certain conditions are fulfilled and if the client requests it.
- The client has the right to ask the data controller-lawyer to restrict the processing of their personal data. The client has the right to object at anytime against the processing which is based on legitimate interests of the data controller - lawyer, third party, or which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority.
- Right to portability of personal data allows the client to get the personal data provided to the data controller in a common and machine-readable format. Subsequently this data can be handed over to another data controller, or if technically possible, the client can ask the data controllers to hand over the data between themselves.
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at anytime cannot be exercised since the client´s personal data is processed in order to perform the agreement concluded with the client and not in order to get consent to the processing of their personal data.
- If the client is not satisfied with the processing of their personal data carried out by the data controller-lawyer, they can lodge a complaint directly to the data controller or they can address the Personal Data Protection Authority.
More information on the clients´ rights is available on the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Data subject form templates are available on the website of the Czech Bar Association.