JUDr Lucie Hrdá, Attorney at Law, member UCCR
- e-mail: email@example.com,
- phone: +420 777273601
She speaks English and Spanish.
Thanks to her practice she is experienced in providing legal services mainly in contentious proceedings and in representing her clients before court and state authorities. She follows the principle that each client and each problem is significant and for that reason they need legal services with full engagement.
Lucie Hrdá specializes in criminal law, domestic violence, stalking and family law. In criminal proceedings she represents her clients within defence and she also acts as a representative of the injured. She has rich experience with defence in the issues of economic offence, traffic accidents and violent crimes. In family law she represents parents in cases of minors and spouses in issues of community property and divorce.
She is a member of the Union of Counsels of the Czech Republic and a certified tutor an Education Programme for Legal Professions HELP by Council of Europe.
Between 1999 and 2004 Lucie Hrdá studied at the Faculty of Law of the University of Western Bohemia in Pilsen. In 2009 she passed a postgraduate exam at the Faculty of Law of the University of Western Bohemia in the field of criminal law, she defended her thesis titled Domestic Violence and its Criminal-Legal and Criminal-Political Connections and she received a JUDr. title.
- Professional experience
- since January 2018 – AK Hrda, s.r.o. Law Office
- from December 2009 to January 2018 Law Office of JUDr. Lucie Hrdá
- from May 2012 to July 2014 – external cooperation with Law Office of Bělina & Partners, s.r.o. as a criminal law specialist
- from April 2011 to May 2012 – cooperation with Law Office of Kříž a Bělina, s.r.o. as a lawyer – criminal and family law specialist
- from January 2008 to December 2009 – Attorney at Law specializing in criminal and family law, Law Office of Felix a spol., s.r.o.
- from June 2004 to December 2007 – junior lawyer, Law Office of Felix a spol., s.r.o.
- 2004 - 2016 – voluntary legal adviser of Bílý kruh bezpečí
- Publication & Lectures
- Council of Europe Education Programme for Legal Professions HELP - Certified Tutor
- training for criminal judges and prosecuting attorneys on Domestic Violence and Victims of Criminal Activities from the Lawyer´s Point of View and on Very Vurnerable Victims in Criminal Proceedins at the Judicial Academy of the Czech Republic
- training for family judges on Victims of Criminal Activities in Family Cases
- training for attorneys and trainee lawyers on Domestic Violence and Representing the Victims of Criminal Activity at the Czech Bar Association in Prague and Brno
- trainings for doctors, students of medicine and law faculties, social workers and non profit-making organizations about Domestic Violence and Victims of Criminal Activities
- awareness-raising articles on domestic violence and impacts of criminal activity on victims intended for the lay public and published on various websites
- articles about Vcitims of Criminal Activities on www.heroine.cz
- internet law centre on www.rodina.cz (thematically focused websites) – answering questions of the readers
- articles on law in a thematically focused magazine Děti a my
- cooperation with Martina Venglářová and Petr Eisner on the book Sexualita osob s postižením a znevýhodněním (Sexuality of Handicapped and Disadvantaged People)
- cooperation on articles about the impact of the new Civil Code for the magazine Domov
- the function of “ombudsman of the daily Blesk” for domestic violence and family law
- Do the Courts Understand the Victims of Violent Crime? in anthology Mužské právo /Men's Law. Are Legal Rules Neutral?/ - first feminist revision of the Czech law system